Headquarters: New York, United States
Siete Bucks Spirits (SBS) is looking for a Culture & Experiential Marketing Coordinator to join their Teremana Tequila team. This is a Marketing position designed to drive consumer awareness & relevance through lifestyle, influencer & event/experiential programming. A successful candidate will be creative, enthusiastic, and organized. This role will report directly to the Experiential Marketing Manager and work out of our NYC based office and support the day-to-day Culture & Experiential department marketing efforts by ensuring excellence in execution of Domestic Programs, build out, campaigns and partnering with venues and vendors.
The Teremana team is a lean entrepreneurial team with individuals who embody Teremana’s core values of quality, gratitude and bringing people together.
This position involves national travel up to 60% of the time.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all event logistics to ensure seamless execution of Teremana events
- Manage and organize all Teremana event needs and kits allowing for flawless execution when Teremana team arrives on-site
- Travel to Teremana events and act as on-site Brand POC when necessary
- Identify new opportunities in key Teremana focus markets to grow the brand
- Keep inventory of all Teremana assets & event kits – creating more and replenishing as needed
- Provide event day recaps to Experiential Marketing Manager as requested
- Act as Brand Ambassador
- Travel to larger Mana Mobile stops to ensure activations are kept on brand and executed correctly
- Build out and manage national bartender, venue & vendor databases with existing partners
- Effectively communicate all event details to vendors, Mana Mobile team, agency partners and Bartenders
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Hospitality, or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience coordinating events at a CPG company or creative/experiential agency
- Proven success with influencer marketing and experiential strategy / execution / reporting
- Experience working with a spirits’ brand is a plus
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and travel nationally up to 60-70% of the time
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-moving environment and remain open to change
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign is a plus
- Understanding of event management tools – Google Suite knowledge is preferred
- Solution forward thinker especially on-site & at events
- Must have a valid driver’s license and passport.
- Live the brand & Bring the Mana!
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Generous holiday and vacation policy
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/mast-jagermeister-us-teremana-tequila-experiential-coordinator