Pelago is the worldâs leading virtual clinic for Substance Use Management. Our program provides guidance, support and treatment for members seeking to overcome their tobacco, alcohol and opioid use. From unhealthy habits to active substance use disorders, Pelago delivers a personalized solution based on individual health, habits, genetics, and goals, providing care for members wherever they might be on the substance use spectrum.
Pelago’s suite of virtual services ranges from education, to cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to comprehensive medication-assisted treatment (MAT).
Pelago enables employers and health plans to deliver accessible, affordable, and effective treatment for substance misuse.
We are looking for a Member Operations Coordinator who can join and expand our Member Operations department and deliver a best-in-class member experience for all that use the Pelago program. As the first point of contact for our members, you will welcome them into their program and ensure they have a smooth experience. You will interact directly with our clinical team and partner in delivering high quality care to our members. In this incredibly rewarding role, you will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the lives of many of our members to help them overcome their addiction.
As an integral part of the Pelago Team, you will:
- Deliver best in class member experience by understanding our workflows and supporting the member through their journey with Pelago
- Serve as first point of contact in our member experience, helping members with: onboarding & enrollment support, appointment scheduling, inbound and outbound referrals, and general inquiries
- Proactively contact members through email, call, and text to keep them engaged in our program
- Communicate directly with our clinical team to coordinate member experience
We are looking for you to bring:
- 1-2+ years of professional experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter who can work independently with accountability
- Supreme organizational skills and attention to detail
- Passion for helping others, excited about our mission, comfort in member-facing role
- Strong problem-solving skills, especially with member or customer facing challenges
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to work in a start-up environment
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
Our teams at Pelago are made up of an incredible range of talented people from all walks of life. We believe that diversity of any description leads to innovation, idea sharing and collaboration.
Pelago is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. Diversity and Inclusion are paramount to the success of our mission and our culture is driven by our differences, each of which we embrace with open arms.