Headquarters: Melbourne, VIC
Due to growth within the business, we’re recruiting a Senior Sales Manager to join our team. We’re ideally looking for candidates located in Colorado however, as this role can work remote, we’re open to candidates applying from all states across the US.
This newly created role will supervise and organize the ClickSend Sales team to help expand their customer base across the United States.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Sales Manager will include:
- Owning and optimizing new US customer acquisition and onboarding.
- Developing annual business plan for the sales team each year.
- Establishing and iterating the best approach to sales and customer success for a fast-growing business with a range of products.
- Working closely with marketing and product management to improve lead generation and conversion.
- US staff recruitment and selection, management, and motivation.
- Setting individual objectives and key results (OKRs).
- Training and development of staff ensuring product knowledge.
- Coordinating sales and marketing on lead generation.
- Inputting market and customer intelligence into product development. Understand own product and competitors.
- Where appropriate, ensure strong relationships are built with customers.
- Worked in a start-up environment thinking through sales approach and challenges
- Experience in a SaaS sales environment
- The ability to optimize and improve an inbound sales process to improve conversion and reduce churn
- Managed a sales team for outbound, customer success, inbound sales and account management
- Demonstrated experience in growing a team
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal skills.
Please note, after applying you will receive an email with a few short screening questions from our recruitment system ‘Breezy’.