Headquarters: Tampa, Florida, United States
We’re a $60MM rapidly scaling DTC metabolic optimization company that is seeking a seasoned Video Advertising Creative Coordinator who thrives on diving into details and refining creative operations to ensure our advertisements are 100% flawless and ready to launch. We’re a 100% remote, team of ~200 in our 11th year and have grown 300% since 2019. We are on the profitable path to becoming a billion-dollar brand by 2025. However, to achieve our goal, we need a world-class Creative Coordinator who can streamline our creative department workflow, manage details with a keen eye, collaborate cross-functionally within the growth department, and help refine a state-of-the-art internal creative agency.
The ideal candidate has at least 4-6+ years’ experience working in a digital agency, performance marketing creative agency, or internal creative department managing post-production. You thrive on attention to detail and will become immediately priceless by building the cross-functional support system between the creative and media team. In addition to your strengths, you are passionate about health and wellness; it plays a huge role in your life and you’re highly energized at the prospect of aligning your passion with your professional organizational superpowers.
Hello, my name is Charlotte Miley, Creative Director at Metabolic Living, and I need your help. I was hired to create millions of dollars of monthly media content that performs at 150%+ estimated return on ad spend, BUT I am getting lost in the details and need a coordination-master to help me increase the efficiency of my department. You will provide immediate value to me and my team on day one by helping me create an efficient process management workflow. As we all know creatives aren’t usually the best organizers and operators… we need to let the creatives be creative and let the coordinators keep everyone on track to reach our milestones. In short, I need you to create a well-oiled management machine that increases everyone’s efficiency by 30%.
What are the Key Points?
- Compensation: $55 – 70k + Bonus
- Location: 100% Remote (virtual team of 200+ with no corporate office)
- Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life + Robust 401k + Unlimited PTO
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EASTERN (to standardize our rhythms)
- Culture: Human-first with High-Performing, Happy & Humble People (no jerks)
- Personality: Obsessed with Details so We can Simplify the Complex for Others
What’s Our Culture Like?
We have a human-first culture that puts the needs of our team first. We combine dedicated time for deep work to deliver world-class performance with a standard set of rhythms that allow us to stay in alignment, be transparent, and eliminate office politics. These aren’t just talking points – we’ve implemented specific policies, like:
- Standard 8:30 to 5:00 p.m. ET schedule to protect your personal and family time
- No meetings before 1 p.m. ET to empower you with 4 hours truly of deep work to GSD
- Daily huddles and weekly check-ins to brainstorm, align on priorities and remove bottlenecks
Who Are We and How Are We Different?
Our mission is to make living healthy easier than living unhealthy. Right now, it’s the opposite, which is why so many people struggle. We solve this by empowering people to fix their health with our metabolism-first framework, optimization process, and supporting ecosystem. Our goal is to become the Apple of your metabolism – everything’s integrated… and it just works.
3 things make us different than other brands in the health and wellness space:
- Metabolism-First – After 11 years of trial-and-error with millions of people, we’ve found that once you optimize your metabolism, you get the results you want: feeling your best, looking your best, performing your best, and living longer. Your metabolism is your inner compass for health, but most people don’t understand how to read it; once you do, it’ll tell you exactly what helps you thrive… and what acts like Kryptonite to stay away from.
- Individualized-Approach – Paleo may work great for one person, Vegan, or Keto for another. Everyone’s different, so to achieve results that stick, those differences must be respected; if not, things will backfire. Our approach is 100% customized to the individual – there is no perfect program to find, it must be built for that specific person and support their unique metabolism. This is where so many of the one-size-fits-all solutions fail today – they don’t respect our very real individual differences.
- Integrated Ecosystem – It’s simply too hard to live healthily – lots of great individual solutions, but nothing is connected. One company for exercise. Another for nutrition. Another for supplements, etc. You’re left to stitch everything together, which is confusing. So, we simplify everything with an integrated ecosystem of products and services to optimize your metabolism. We started with nutrition, moved into exercise, then supplements, then coaching, and are constantly pulling in new pieces of the health puzzle.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Media Management – You will be communicating daily with the creative team and ensuring that all completed video files are loaded in the correct folders with the proper naming, tagging and a full end-to-end QA. Once confirmed, you will hand off to the media team.
- Planning –You will join every internal media and creative meeting, external agency, and media meeting. You will be accountable for assigning tasks within our project management application (Wrike) to ensure everyone is on task and on schedule.
- Organizational Efficiency – As our team grows, expanding into new media channels and integrate with new agencies, the list of deliverables will grow. You will develop effective and efficient workflows to make sure our creative operations run smoothly as we double our output over the next year.
- Project Management – You will be 100% accountable for the creative calendar and each creative member’s weekly deliverables, managing communication between creative and media, sending daily reminders and making sure no one runs after a squirrel and gets separated from the group.
- Resource Planning – Resolving bandwidth issues by researching and evaluating new creative applications, memberships, and services, coordinating with the creative directors so we ensure that we are using the right creative services while not paying too much.
- Protecting Brand Image – By serving as a quality control goalie, you will protect the initial impression our customers have of us in our top-of-funnel advertising and organic content. That means you will enjoy reviewing every advertisement before it’s sent to media and act as quality control by going through our creative checklist. When there is an inconsistency, you will send it back to the team for a fix.
- Creative Analysis – Every morning, you will dive into campaign results to send the creative team an analysis report of creative performance. We will provide the templates that you will use to generate this daily report.
- Creative Research – Every week you will sit-in the creative brain trust meetings with the lead creative leadership. After you will setup the creative surveys for new hooks and script tests. After the survey results come in, you will export the reports and send to the creative leads.
What are the Requirements?
- 4-6+ Years Creative Marketing Agency or Internal Creative Department (pre and post-production) Experience – You can keep all heads looking in the right direction from media, to editorial, to quality control, to production, to Creative Directors. This role is critical to the entire growth department in keeping all call notes, project management software updates, managing the details, following up cross-functionally, and ensuring timely responses and deliveries. You will be responsible for delivering the final projects from the creative team to the media team.
- Technical Expertise – Complete understanding of production workflow with a heavy emphasis on video post-production workflows. Experience with project management software tools, applications, subscriptions, and more to optimize creative management.
- Organizational Rock Star – You’re a compulsive organizer who can herd cats to the ocean if needed. This means you will work within our file management system to ensure proper naming conventions and descriptions are added to all digital assets for proper tagging and fast lookup.
- Fluent in Performance Marketing – You’ve worked in a direct response/performance marketing agency and understand the lingo, the speed, the nuances.
- Social/Digital Platforms – You are immersed in social platforms, understanding the differences in style and function between the various popular platforms and new emerging platforms.
- Driven to Excellence – You’ve got an ownership mentality with an inner drive to excellence that other people who aren’t built that way find disturbingly intense 🙂
- Expert Collaborator – You will ensure projects are on course and communication with the media team is clear through daily touch points, updating our project management software.
- Passion for Health, Fitness and Habits – An unquenchable thirst to improve your health and fitness with an intentional focus on constantly optimizing your daily habits and routinesS
- 100% Work from Home (Forever)
- Unlimited Paid Time off
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Free Health Products from Company
- More Benefits Added Routinely