Headquarters: Austin TX
At Million Dollar Dads, we’re a dynamic duo of visionary entrepreneurs who constantly generate innovative ideas. Our problem? We’re stretched thin, and it’s time to bring in the secret weapon that will turn our ideas into thriving businesses.
Make sure you review the requirements to be considered at the bottom of this post.
We’re on the hunt for an Operations Manager who can take our abundant ideas and transform them into actionable plans, managing every step of the process. You’ll be our right-hand person, turning our entrepreneurial dreams into reality.
We need someone who can not only implement our ideas and make them a reality, we are looking for the person who can be a partner. Someone who can give us ideas, help us tailor our vision, and bring their expertise to the table and help us grow this business.
We envision you being our right-hand person all of our businesses. Someone who can help us recruit and manage more team members in multiple businesses.
This is NOT a role for someone who wants just to take orders. You must be a real go-getter, who solves problems before we even find out about them.
- Translate our visionary ideas into detailed action plans, complete with timelines and milestones.
- Execute marketing strategies that bring our concepts to life.
- Manage projects with finesse, ensuring all deliverables are met efficiently.
- Be the go-to person for all business-related tasks, freeing us up to focus on innovation.
- A background in marketing and business management to bring our ideas to fruition.
- Proven experience in implementing and scaling businesses successfully.
- A knack for organization and project management.
- The ability to turn our ideas into reality without missing a beat.
- Near perfect English required, written and verbal
- Must work US hours, 7am-4pm Central time
Why Join Us:
- Work with the founders of Million Dollar Dads and be an integral part of our exciting ventures.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a remote or location-based role.
- GROWTH – we are looking for someone who will do so well in the role, that they get promoted multiple times and have their salary double or triple in the near future.
- Email back with your resume PLUS a 1-2 minute Loom video of why you want the role and why we should hire you.
- What is your salary requirement?
- Confirm you are willing to work from 7am-4pm Central/Texas time.
- How familiar are you with tools like GoHighLevel or ConvertKit?