Headquarters: Malmö, Sweden
Location: Remote. Must be located in the United States or Canada ONLY. (Eastern Time zone preferred).
Hours: Full-time. Contractor.
Prior experience: Minimum of 6+ years in a B2B software/SaaS sales role
About the role
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, and working in a tight knit sales team, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with Minut’s B2B prospects and bringing these prospects to a close. The role of the account executive is to develop new business and grow an already established customer base including high profile partners such as Airbnb and requires the account executive to handle enterprise deals working closely with the marketing and customer success teams to ensure a smooth customer journey from the first exploratory call up to the point of handing over a newly closed contract to the CS team. On a daily basis you will be conducting sales calls, carrying out demos and working with the broader team creating winning proposals and tailoring Minut’s solutions to meet the customer’s specific business needs.
This is a terrific opportunity to join a highly successful and well funded global tech start-up (founded in Sweden in 2016) on its exciting journey and a chance to play a major part in helping drive Minut’s expansion across North America.
- Carry out customer calls and, demos, develop customer proposals, negotiate deals and close sales
- Find the right solution for the client by understanding their needs and pain points.
- Work directly with head of Enterprise Sales to refine and improve sales processes
- Work closely with the marketing and customer success team to improve conversion rates
- Maintain the pipeline and keep the CRM system up to date
Who you are
- You are an enthusiastic, target driven person who can demonstrate sustained success in meeting sales targets and show consistent results.
- Have previous experience in a B2B SaaS sales role
- Interested in technology and eager to work in a start-up environment
- A self starter who takes initiative and brings ideas to the table.
- You will need to have a solid passion for networking and building relationships
- Fluent in both written and spoken English. Additional languages are considered beneficial.
- Third level degree preferred
- Currently living in USA or Canada and legally eligible to work in the region without requiring visa sponsorship
Who we are looking for
Someone who believes in
- Putting your ambition and imagination to work every day
- Learning and evolving
- Helping others and taking initiative
In your day to day work, you are someone who
- Listens and communicates clearly and consistently
- Is solution-oriented, curious, and self-sufficient
- Is interested in technology and problem solving
Have a background in
- Sales and/or customer service roles
- We consider any additional languages (specifically Spanish) a plus but not a deal breaker
- Ideally experience working remotely
Minut is a high-tech startup with a team distributed across the United States and Europe and expanding fast. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to grow your sales career quickly and take on larger clients as the company scales.
A fair chance
Minut is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe that you should be fit to work in this role, motivated, and experienced enough, regardless of ethnicity, belief or religion, family structure, sexual orientation or gender identity, or anything else that makes you, you.
How to apply
- Send over a CV and LinkedIn profile in English to [email protected]
We have an exciting future ahead, we’d love to hear from you if you are passionate about sales and networking with a problem solving mindset and interest in tech and innovation.
Due to a high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.