At iFit we do remote teams right. Join a great company that is growing fast and with the right work/life balance.
We believe in sustainable, healthy lifestyles that deliver results. iFit focuses on connecting everybody to everything fitness. We love software that talks to real things. Our parent company is the world’s largest fitness manufacturer ( iFit,NordicTrack, ProForm, Gold’s Gym, Freemotion, 10+ others), which provides us a LOT of devices, embedded tablets, and other exciting physical things to engage with.
About the work
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience developing Android and/or iOS applications
- Experience with git
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Bonus: Experience with Xamarin and C#
- Passionate about mobile technologies and coding the *right* way
- Deliver a product that is centered around a great customer experience
- Create mobile applications that will be used by millions
- Create quality code that is easy to test and maintain
- Participate in code reviews and trainings
- Collaborate with others in a remote environment
- Health, Vision, Dental, and matching 401k benefits
- MacBookPro and external monitor
- Free cell phone of your choice
- Free piece of fitness equipment of your choice
- Monthly education stipend
- Regular team meet ups