We are a hotel and airbnb marketing company headquartered in NYC, with a work from home team split around the globe (we were working from home before it was the trend! 🙂 ). Founded in 2015, we weathered the pandemic and are again starting to grow! We manage accounts for several properties around the world. You will be working on all of these, as well as a separate company which is an e-commerce site for specialty food and beauty products.
We are looking for a rockstar team member to fill our social media marketing role. Your primary role will be to manage social media accounts for all of our businesses. You will work alongside our online marketing manager, who will provide much but not all of the content strategy as well as written content.
We are all about remote work, and that means the flexibility to work when you want! As a company, we have a 4-day work week. Workdays are Monday – Thursday. You have the freedom to choose to follow this, or to work other days but are expected to have availability for team meetings Monday – Thursday.
$1,250 – $2,000/mo. Depends on experience.
– Fluency in English
– 2+ years social media experience
– 1 solid internet connection with at least 30mbps speed
– A backup internet connection in case of power outages
– A laptop and cell phone able to support the latest versions of instagram, facebook, pinterest, and google worksuite
– A creative mind and a few successful strategies for keeping yourself organized and on track
– Ability to self manage
– Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
– Ability to create visual content in Canva
Optional (let us know if you have any of the below skills!):
– Sales experience
– Marketing experience
– Real estate experience (please explain which)
– Hebrew or German language skills
– 3 weeks paid vacation after your first 6 months
– 5 paid family and/or sick leave days after your first 6 months (convertible to vacation days if not used)
– $1,000 education credits after your first 6 months
– Flexible choice of holidays
– The ability to work from anywhere with an internet connection
To apply, please send an email with your resume *and* portfolio. Your portfolio should include live links to work done, with a description of what aspects you were responsible for as well as before/after stats. It should also include performance and account engagement stats.
Note that we will not be hiring anyone with less than 2 years social media management experience. You are expected to be working on your own without any training.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/neighborhood-hosts-inc-social-media-manager-instagram-facebook-pinterest