Headquarters: Redwood City, CA
- Customers come first – Obsess over customer needs. Think like a customer. Maximize customer value.
- Show up – Be present. Care deeply about the work. Take initiative and be an owner.
- Be decisive – Make smart decisions. Aim for speed. Deliver results.
- Learn, teach, and coach – Improve yourself. Empower others. Succeed as a team.
- Learn Nira’s products and messaging
- Have a deep understanding of our buyers and the IT market
- Communicate with IT professionals (CIOs, Directors of IT, etc.) on a daily basis
- Learn the tools and processes necessary to be successful
- Consistently meet activity goals and setup qualified meetings
- Provide regular feedback on accounts to the management team
- You are organized, thorough, and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are something you’re proud of
- You have a natural curiosity to understand the target customers and their problems
- You love to do research and have a hunter mentality
- A strong work ethic and attention to detail come naturally to you
- You possess an eagerness to learn and contribute to the growth of the Sales Team
- You’re able to work independently and also collaborate well with the team
- You embody a growth mindset and want to get better and learn each day. You know that feedback and coaching will help accelerate your growth
- 1 year of inside sales related experience (phone/web-based) at a SaaS company is preferred, though not required
- Experience and knowledge of the IT industry is a plus
- Work on a 100% remote team that’s spread across the globe
- Be a part of the founding sales team at an early stage, high-growth company
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental, and Vision health benefits
- Startup environment with hyper-growth potential where you’ll learn best-in-class skills
- Join at a magical time – our customers love the product!
- Learn more about our ideal customer profile by reading this post
- Understand the problem we’re solving with this white paper
- Learn more about access issues specific to Google Workspace here
If you’d like to apply to be a Sales Development representative at Nira, please share:
- Your resume
- A quick bio which includes why you’d like to work at Nira
Note: Please, no applications from agencies. We are looking for a 100% full-time in-house team member.