Note: Due to the high volume of incoming applications we direct all the candidates to apply through a Google Form. You need to a Google account in order to apply for now. We apologise for this inconvenience and we will change the process to a more generic solution as soon as possible.
We are looking for an experienced backend engineer to help us build the best gaming platform for eSports fans and players.
We appreciate developers who express themselves deeply and speak clearly. Working on early-stage products excites you and you love collaborating with the product team to find the best solutions for the product. You understand that this is a team sport and that we can only win together. If you are passionate about gaming, eSports and working with the latest web technologies, you will have a blast working with us.
What we expect
- Minimum of three years of software development experience required
- Experience with Node.js and TypeScript
- Experience writing services for REST APIs and WebSockets
- Experience using Docker
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Experience working with others on Github
- Ability to work with remote teams
- If you play competitive video games, like DOTA or PUBG, it is a big plus
If you lack some experience in the stack but has a proven record in other stacks and passion for programming and solving interesting problems.
You will be
- Shipping features on a daily level
- Planning and collaborating on features with product managers, designer and other engineers
The hiring process consists of
- A form asking your details and a salary requirement
- Reviewing your CV
- A development exercise to complete a small REST API with Node.js and databases
- An interview on Google Hangout video call after the exercise is complete
- We will make a decision based 6-8 shortlisted candidates
We invite you to a development exercise and interview based on the profiles you fill with us.