We are currently looking for an experienced and passionate Node.js Developer (m/f/d) to join our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Team!
Our CRM Team acts as an interface between various cross-functional teams with the purpose to inspire our customers by intelligent mailing- and push notifications. Data-driven, creative and with high speed, the Team is building new features for our CRM systems to extend our diverse communication channels and make them even more efficient. It reaches more than one million customers per day via different channels and plays a crucial role in strengthening our customer loyalty.
Challenges the team will be working on in the next 12 months:
Improve & develop our CRM Tool in NodeJS
Build a tool that is used on a daily basis, reaches a big audience and is a customer-facing product
What you will do
Develop & implement new features for our customer-facing CRM in Node.js using TypeScript
- Handle big amount of customer data in MySQL & Google BigQuery and thereby provide personalized campaigns (on site, mailing and push notifications)
- Create API’s to different touch points (e.g. our frontend shop applications or the checkout)
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders like our Shop Applications Team, Online Marketing & Business Intelligence
- Work in an agile environment and possibility to put in own ideas in a short decision-making process
Who you are
- Previous professional experience in Node.js development (min. 2 years)
- Good knowledge in TypeScript
- Profound knowledge in handling big data in SQL (preferably MySQL) and Google BigQuery
- Solution-oriented and KPI-driven working style
- Very good written and spoken English skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in Node.js frameworks (e.g. Nest.js, LoopBack or Sails.js)
- Frontend experience with e.g. React.js, Angular or VueJs
- Experience in storing data in Redis
YOU ARE THE CORE OF ABOUT YOU.
We take responsibility for creating an inclusive and exceptional environment where all genders, nationalities and ethnicities feel welcomed and accepted exactly as they are. We believe that a diverse workforce essentially contributes to the ABOUT YOU culture. In order to maintain talent and diversity, we emphasize the care for physical health, mental health and overall well-being. Our values and work ethics essentially contribute to our brand mission: empower acceptance and shape an inclusive, fair and circular fashion culture.
We are looking forward to receiving your application – preferably via our online application portal! Thus, we can ensure a faster process and for you, it is very easy to upload your application documents. 🙂