Are NodeJS and API’s something you love spending your day on? Do you enjoy figuring out how to get disparate systems to work together?
If you just silently nodded, you might just be the person we’re looking for to help us build our next game-changing products!
In case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
- We are a diverse community of curious minds and data geeks that are excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness and dedication to our respective crafts are some of our most prevalent traits.
- We build products that are used by 400k people around the world in small and big companies alike (our more well-known customers include the BBC, Dyson and Warner Bros to name a few).
- Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt. We have been profitable and growing ever since.
Why will you become an integral part of our team?
We’re building out a new team to expand Supermetrics into integrating into CWM (Collaborative Work Management) tools, to deliver our capabilities to a brand new audience. This means new partnerships, new codebases and masses of potential. Your talents will play a big role in Supermetrics’ future.
You’d be working as part of our new CWM Tools team and our other developers. Ideally you will be located near Edinburgh in Scotland, but elsewhere in the UK is ok as well, working remotely. You will be having daily catch ups with the team in all cases and we work together tightly online, so you will not feel lonely!
What You Probably Need To Know
- Considerable hands-on experience developing applications for backend APIs (e.g. REST, RPC, GraphQL).
- Thorough understanding of source code management using Git or equivalent.
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that all of us are working towards the same goals using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world. At Supermetrics, we have a warm atmosphere and very talented people to learn from. We take our work seriously but place a lot of value in having fun together as well. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Sound like your kind of a place? Great, we can’t wait to learn more about you!