Noumenati is on a mission to provide freelancers with the community support and financial tools needed to build wealth and confidence in their businesses—so that they can focus on pursuing their passions.
We are seeking a Community Manager with hands-on experience growing and engaging a members-only online community. The role will include creating and managing responses, activating and engaging the community, managing incentives, and delivering feedback and updates to the product development team.
Note: this is not a social media manager position we are looking for interest and experience in niche communities.
You will need to be interested in cheerleading the freelancer community collectively and individually and will be up to date on the trends and current topics in this market with an interest in understanding all the segments and their attributes and behaviors.
This role will begin with a focus on growing members and their participation and engagement, especially in early user testing and consumer research gathering activities.
There will be a need for short and long-form content creation and identifying target members/influencers to help generate an active community that participates frequently.
For the right person, this role may grow to include broader content strategy, influencer management, PR and partner collabs, and social media management.
• Manage your own time. Some days will have more hours than others, we expect that daily contact with the community members will be necessary but we will look for ways to support that need.
The right candidate should also have:
• 2-5 years of community management experience preferably for an owned consumer app or technology, or member group where consumer research and feedback were carefully managed in the product design process.
• Passion for the future of work, finance, and education
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (specifically consumer-facing copy)
• LinkedIn • Instagram • Facebook • Twitter and YouTube
Contact [email protected] (Fiona Pietruski) for more details or with a Resume and LinkedIn profile.