Who We Are:
At Heal, we believe improving health outcomes starts by meeting patients where they’re most comfortable: at home. Thatâs why we provide value-based, in-home primary care to seniors on Medicare and select Medicare Advantage plans. By connecting our compassionate, patient-focused clinical teams with proprietary, tech-enabled solutions, Healâ is transformâingâ the way seniors access healthcare. Our award-winning doctor house call, telemedicine, and remote monitoring solutions serve patients across 8 states including Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, New Orleans, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Washington. Having served over 250,000 patients and raised over $200MM in investment capital from the likes of Fidelity, Humana, and other prominent financiers, we now have an eye towards rapidly scaling to a position of market leadership.
At Heal, we believe in creating a culture that is efficient, engaging and full of passion. We take pride in recognizing employees for their hard work and dedication and our CEO is never more than a phone call away. Come help us revolutionize the healthcare experience by putting patients first!
We are looking for a licensed nurse (LPN or LVN) to deliver services to patients in their homes. The nurse will help contribute to a world-class primary care delivery model consisting of house calls and virtual care that has already been proven to improve outcomes and reduce costs, while achieving high patient satisfaction. The ideal candidate should be comfortable driving to patientsâ homes and performing vital signs, vaccine administration, lab specimen collection, and other services. The nurse will report directly to the Program Manager, Ancillary Services and will collaborate with clinicians in the local market on Healâs mission to achieve superior healthcare outcomes by providing technology-enabled primary care in the home.
- Full time position with hourly rates and benefits package
- Maintain the provided medical kit with supplies and iPad in good working condition
- Navigate and drive to patient homes independently in your local market
- During visits your duties may include taking vital signs, performing point of care tests, administering vaccines, collecting lab specimens, performing mobile EKG and other in home diagnostic procedures
- Ordering and maintaining laboratory supplies and other medical inventory
- Create and maintain laboratory guides
- Attention to detail in both clinical tasks and medical documentation
- Perform these important tasks as part of the medical team and deliver an excellent patient experience
- Support training and provide mentorship to new nurses in the local market
- Support local care coordination to close care gaps and optimize outcomes
- Participation in Heal related activities to build and test products
- Work with Medical Directors and the Chief Medical Officer to identify opportunities to innovate and improve medical care
- Current and active Nursing license
- Comfortable driving to patient homes in your local market
- Comfortable seeing patients independently and delivering a positive experience
- Comfortable storing lab and medical equipment in vehicle
- Able to lift and carry a 20-25 lbs medical kit regularly
- Experience with routine primary care nursing tasks, including:
- Vital signs
- Point of care tests (glucometer, etc)
- Vaccine administration
- Venipuncture and lab specimen collection
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Technically savvy and comfortable using tools such as iPads for charting
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for this position. Medical and religious exemptions may be granted with proper documentation. Heal will adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- $35 – $40/Hourly, DOE
- Opportunities for Overtime
- Salary range may vary in Connecticut, Colorado, and New York
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for all employees
- 100% employer paid Short-term and long-term Disability (STD & LTD)
- 100% employer paid life insurance (AD&D)
- HSA/FSA plan options
- 401K vesting plan
- 3 weeks paid time-off (PTO), 1 week paid sick leave
- Generous parental leave policy
- Internet and cell phone stipend
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employee discount program
- Additional perks such as pet and legal insurance
- CME Reimbursement
- CME Paid Time Off
All employees who drive during a shift are provided a GPS tracking device called âNOWâ. The NOW device allows Heal Doctors to improve the accuracy of reported locations and arrival times, while also expediting the mileage reimbursement process. Please note, the NOW device is the sole method for submitting mileage reimbursement and needs to be used during the entirety of the employee’s shift. If not, this will cause delays in mileage reimbursement and possible inaccuracies.
Heal Doctors recognizes and values the key to success is the experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Heal is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer to all individual, regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.