Headquarters: Denver Colorado
Welcome to Omni, where you can find high-quality remote contracting opportunities! We provide flexible and dependable contract work with leading brands that lets you work from home and earn excellent money. Join us today to start earning a great income from the comfort of your own home!
You want flexible yet dependable work with exceptional companies. Omni provides access to work-from-home contracts supporting leading brands. We’re passionate about empowering contractors while providing a community for you to grow and be successful.
Aside from offering fully flexible work schedules and higher earnings than other platforms, it’s our mission to support you at all stages of your contract. Working from home can often feel isolating. That’s why we prioritize creating supportive relationships for all.
We empower you to bring their creativity and specialized skills to your role and encourage you to develop skills you may not know you have.
Be your own boss. Set your own schedule.
Get paid. Enjoy the Gig life.
Work from home
No hassles of commuting
Schedule your own hours
Work when it’s convenient for you
Gain experience in different industries
High pay rates
About our application process
This is the start of your journey to contracting with Omni. Once you have joined our community of remote customer care contractors, you will have exclusive access to view all open contracts.
Begin your journey by clicking the “Apply Now” button and completing your profile. As part of the application process, you’ll need to take an online assessment which will only take 15 minutes to complete. If you meet the requirements, you’ll receive an invitation within 24 hours to log in to our online portal where you can view and apply to contracts that match your interests.
Omni supports many clients. Independent contractors who are among the qualified candidates will provide customer service (taking inbound phone calls, answering chat messages, & responding to emails) for Fortune 500 companies.
You will interact with customers primarily through inbound phone calls and possibly chat/email, helping them with all their needs.
- Flexible work schedule options available
- ⏰ Majority of work hours are during weekdays and daytime
- ️ Opportunity to create a work schedule that works best for you
Earnings & Revenue:
- Contract earnings vary by client, with competitive rates typically ranging from $14 to $18 per hour
- Pay is determined by your phone call status when assisting customers
- Additional incentives available based on client and performance metrics.
Required Skills for Successful Contractors:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- ✅ Proven track record in customer service and delivering outstanding customer care
- Keen attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills
- Friendly, empathetic tone, and professional demeanor
- Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful mindset
- Proficient in using technology, including computer applications and software.
Technology & Equipment Requirements:
- Quiet and secure work environment during working hours
- Personal computer with a minimum of 8GB RAM (tablets and Chromebooks are not permitted)
- Wired USB headset with microphone for clear communication
- High-speed wired internet with a minimum of 10 Mbps download speed for seamless connectivity
- Operating system of Windows 10 or Windows 11 (some clients may accept AppleOS)
- Valid and up-to-date antivirus software installed
- Smart phone, Android tablet or iPad is required for program work, along with an authentication app.
- Windows 10 or Windows 11 operating system must be used (some clients will accept an AppleOS)
Work Environment Requirements
- Quiet, uninterrupted space
- ⌨️ Organized desk area
We are currently unable to work with contractors residing in Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, or Washington DC. Contractors must also successfully pass a criminal background check.
We are able to work with contractors residing in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Carolina, Texas, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Contractual Relationship: The relationship between you and Omni Interactions is a contractual relationship. You will remain an independent contractor for the duration of your program assignment. Omni Interactions will not be responsible for withholding taxes on your earnings while contracted with Omni Interactions. When you receive your contract, you will be asked to agree to have no claim against Omni Interactions hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, Social Security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, overtime, unemployment insurance benefits or employee benefits of any kind.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/omni-interactions-customer-service-work-from-home-get-your-life-back