Online Technology Intern
San Diego, CA or Remote
The Online Technology team develops solutions that PlayStation Studios use to build online features in their video games. In addition, we help review and improve performance and scalability of online titles developed by PlayStation Studios, and ensure their high availability once they are launched.
- Develop solutions and prototypes to solve real-world problems using Machine Learning algorithms
- Consider using alternate algorithms for the project and select the one best suited. Develop a custom algorithm if required
- Define requirements for the input training data and create methods to aggregate and transform the data
- Define accuracy methods for your models and show their differentiation via analysis
- Analyze and share ideas on improving the models
- Rising senior, projected to graduate by Spring 2024
- Enrolled in a Bachelorâs or Masterâs program in Computer Science, Data Science, Math or an equivalent field
- Passion for turning complex data into UX focused, intuitive and performant visualizations.
- Have a broader understanding of Machine Learning and Deep Learning frameworks and their applications
- Proficiency in Python programming language
- Completed a project using Machine Learning frameworks and libraries such as Keras, PyTorch, TensorFlow, NumPy, Pandas
- Project level experience with a data visualization framework such as Matplotlib, Seaborn
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills