Inside OnlinePajak, the DevOps team is a small but central team that builds the platform that empowers developers to build, deploy, monitor and scale their applications up to production, using modern cloud technologies (AWS & Alibaba Cloud, Kubernetes, Gitlab CI/CD, Vault, Kong API Gateway, Datadog, Cloudflare, Kotlin, Nodejs, MongoDB, Terraform…).
Our team is operating remotely and we are looking for a new remote member in between the Australian or Indonesian time zones, in order to work with us on the new security, scalability and availability challenges that come with our growth.
As a member of the DevOps team, you will:
- Contribute to the design and building of our DevOps platform
- Develop and document automation solutions for our tasks and self-services for our developers
- Train our developers to the wisdom of the DevOps way
- Monitor and troubleshoot our platform and services to ensure their availability
- Collaborate with our Indonesian partners (Bank, government…) to ensure smooth integration with our systems
- Collaborate remotely with your friendly DevOps colleagues in different timezones
- Have 5+ years of experience in a DevOps/SRE role, preferably at a startup using cloud technologies
- Have already worked and enjoyed working in a distributed team or in a remote position
- Have experience deploying and maintaining a Containers platform, preferably Kubernetes
- Be comfortable writing automation scripts and basic programs using a scripting language in Python or a similar language
- Know how to build a CI/CD pipelines platform for developers, with tools like Jenkins or Gitlab CI
- Be able to manage an infrastructure with an Infrastructure-As-Code approach (Git, Terraform, Ansible…)
- Be proficient with network interconnection technologies (MPLS, IPSec…) for our partners integration