Headquarters: 100% Remote
Being an OnTheGoSystems supporter is about helping people. We work hard and have fun together. We are offering work from home with a very strong team of supporters and developers. Our support team is divided into smaller teams within similar time zones, where supporters can consult and help each other.
You will, of course, need to know WordPress inside out including templates, taxonomy, custom post types, and more. And it would be a nice plus if you have some experience with our products (mainly WPML & Toolset). It’s important to be a good team player, an excellent communicator, to be creative, straightforward and honest.
We are looking for people who know what GIT, WP Loop, PhpStorm, Taxonomy and .MO files are and if they don’t are very happy to learn! We are constantly teaching ourselves new technologies and workflows and we have an intensive training program both for newbies and for experienced supporters.
– At least 2 years of experience in Customer support
– Experience building websites using WordPress
– Excellent English skills (both written and spoken)
– Outstanding problem-solving skills
– Being able to work one day over the weekend
– Speaking German and/or Arabic language is not a “must-have” but a huge advantage
What we offer
- Be part of a team of smart, self-driven individuals.
- Get a full-time and steady position.
- Meet and collaborate with team members across the globe.
- A generous home-office setup budget to create or improve your workspace
- A yearly scholarship
- Kindle device and access to our library
- Paid holidays