We are looking for a talented Senior Email Marketing Delivery Manager to join our team. Reporting to the CEO and Head of Product, the Email Marketing Specialist will responsible for
Highly focused around email deliverability
- Developing excellent email marketing strategies (flows & campaigns).
- Segmentation, list cleaning, sender reputation management.
- You continually learn, & love talking about & sharing your knowledge of email marketing best practices, best flows, and how to drive conversions & LTV with email marketing.
- You’re confident in your ability to use different email marketing platforms.
- Constantly looking at performance by channels
- Click rates, open rates, Internal dashboards to monitor these emails
- Reduce our emails to go to spam
- Optimal deliverability to everything goes into inbox not spam
- Iterable & Segment is the tools they use but not required
- Using the platform to measure the micro and macro performance of deliverability
- Looking to hire by mid-January
As an Email Marketing Delivery Manager, you’ll lead our Email marketing team by monitoring the deliverability of ongoing email campaigns and experiments, managing the warm up of new sending domains and IP addresses, and ensuring adherence to list suppression rules.
- Monitor the inbox placement for all email campaigns and experiments on an ongoing basis, highlighting trends and potential needs for optimization.
- Continually assess performance of dedicated IP addresses and email sending domain configurations, using both internal and external monitoring tools.
- Warm new dedicated IP addresses and email sending domains to mitigate any deliverability gaps and in support of channel expansion.
- Implement seed lists for highly critical email campaigns to gain even greater visibility into deliverability performance.
- Monitor list hygiene to ensure optimal inbox placement and privacy compliance.
- Document the process of campaign and channel performance monitoring to ensure maximum up-time and transparency for cross-functional partners.
- Stay current on competitive email and CRM trends and use that knowledge to guide future decisions regarding email deliverability.
- Contribute to improving internal processes for how to manage email marketing projects.
- Diagnose all things related to conversion optimization & problem-solving within email marketing.
- 3 plus; years of administering enterprise ESP platforms, monitoring email deliverability performance and implementing seed lists.
- Thorough knowledge of email marketing best practices, audience segmentation and methods to maintain list health and ensure high deliverability.
- Depth of knowledge about email compliance (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL), deliverability (eDataSource, Google Postmaster), and ongoing ESP health.
- Demonstrable skills with internal and 3rd party marketing automation solutions such as Iterable or Braze.
- Self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills
- Ability to do audience research, and competitor research, then leverage this info into action in your projects.