Headquarters: New York City
Order is a guided B2B marketplace with a mission to simplify buying for businesses. Order makes it easy for businesses to place and track purchases across all their vendors, control spend, and make payments in a single, consolidated bill. Tailored insights and purchasing recommendations fuel smarter spending decisions so businesses can easily save time and money on what they need to grow.Founded in 2016 and headquartered in New York City, Order oversees nearly half a billion in annualized spend across hundreds of customers like WeWork, SoulCycle, Lume, and High Level Health. Order has raised $50M in funding from industry-leading investors like MIT, Stage 2 Capital, Rally Ventures, 645 Ventures, and more. Order has been proudly named as a 50 to Watch by Spend Matters and a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn.See growth from a new perspective, when everything is in Order.
- Drive key Account Executive outcomes, including quota attainment (on target or above), by illuminating pain points and prescribing consultative solutions
- Cater sales style to align with buyer type, tailor demonstrations to opportunities, and set next steps on every call with the buyer
- Provide an exceptional first impression of our company, product, and mission
- Become an expert in anything and everything ‘Purchase 2 Payment’ & Order
- Set high-level strategic direction with the Onboarding and Account Management team to set strong expectations for customers
- Split activities between cold calls, emails, and social prospecting using personalized messaging to target prospects within our ideal customer profile
- 2+ years of experience selling SaaS, in a startup environment, and managing pipelines in CRMs (Outreach, Gong, and Salesforce preferred)
- Experience with prospecting and closing new business (this role is supported by SDRs and Marketing, but you still need some hustle in you!)
- You believe in over achievement as the minimum – 100% is doing our job, 110%+ starts the conversation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can connect with decision makers at all levels of an organization
- Experience or knowledge with a highly consultative, short sale cycle (30-45 days)
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Team player that can work independently as well. We are a close company that works together and we value each other’s ideas. We regularly support one another to ensure the success of our team and our customers.
What You’ll Receive:
- A competitive compensation package including base and uncapped variable components as well as stock options
- The opportunity to grow quickly within the Sales organization
- Proficiency in the industry’s top sales tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, Gong.io, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, and more!
- Employer-sponsored 401(k)
- A deep knowledge and understanding of selling a SaaS B2B product in the purchasing and payment space
- The opportunity to grow and perform in a fast-paced environment alongside a stellar team
- Flexible time off and remote work policies
- Robust medical, dental, vision, and wellness benefits
- Generous leave policies and support for new and current parents
Order is an equal opportunity employer. Applicant’s qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.