Headquarters: Vancouver, BC, Canada
We are a small but fast growing, international recruitment firm looking to add an Executive Search Consultant to our team. You will work directly with the CEO to understand the needs of our clients before screening and interviewing candidates over the phone to ensure their suitability for the roles.
Once we have approved a candidate’s suitability, we create a profile about them, help optimize their application and provide excellent service, both to our clients and candidates. We are looking for a real multi-tasker that is excited to solve problems and help with any and all tasks as they come up. An interest in technology and streamlining processes is a definite advantage as our custom-built application is continually being improved and upgraded.
This business and this position have been set up with location independence at its core. The role is part-time, perfect for someone who needs flexibility in their lives but can commit up to 3-6 hours per day dependant upon workload. If you have the skills/abilities outlined below along with a great personality and a desire to learn, then we want to hear from you:
– Impeccable English. Excellent written and verbal communication skills that enable you to build rapport quickly over the phone and through email.
– Experience working in a sales environment, preferably over the phone;
– An interest in using technology to streamline processes;
– A drive to succeed while always working with integrity;
– Flexibility. Work times are flexible as the projects are based throughout North America and candidates can be contacted at various times of the day;
– Attention to detail;
– Modern cellphone, laptop with excellent cell reception and wifi.
NICE TO HAVE
– An entrepreneur with experience of running their own project or business, even at a small scale;
– A graduate degree;
– Education and/or work experience in England / USA / Canada;
– Any additional experience in journalism / writing / web development / recruitment / tech
CAD $18-28 per hour (depending on experience) + commission
Please submit three things to be considered for the role:
– Your resume;
– A link to a 30-60 second voice recording introducing yourself; and
– 5 (five) bullet points stating why you are the best person for the job.