Headquarters: 3865 Produce Road #207, Louisville, KY 40218
At Packlane, we see customer support as an art form. Because great service—where details matter most, problems get solved (not deflected), and relationships are built—is magical. We know that without the right person representing us on the front lines, we don’t stand a chance. Our customers come to us because they want the best for their business. And the best starts with you.
What You’ll Do
- Show off your positive, knowledgeable, humble, and proactive personality in every communication with our customers. Be ready to answer questions on live chat, phone, and email support. but also on live chat and phone where thinking on your feet is key.
- Educate customers and promptly resolve their concerns.
- Be a steadfast Know-It-All when it comes to order status, product info, technical issues, pricing, and more. And if you don’t know it all, you’ll know how to track it down.
- Keep our customers’ accounts up to date, managing refunds or credits when necessary.
- Email/Phone Support with hours falling between 7 am & 7 pm Central Time
Who You Are
- A total go-getter. You’re bored if you’re not rapid-task-switching and you think in parameters. Nothing is more satisfying for you than Inbox Zero. Confident.
- You’re excited to be the face of Packlane to the other businesses who order with us. You’re ready to share your personality, think critically, and problem-solve from start to finish.
- You’re into video chatting with your coworkers and you jump at the chance to collaborate with other teams at Packlane.
- Detail-obsessed. You love to discover anything overlooked and live to aggregate the complexities. You plan the tough solutions and find it super rewarding to turn things around with worried customers.
- Enthusiastic and patient. You look forward to being part of a fun, close-knit support team that leads the fun company culture at Packlane as beacons of diplomacy, friendliness, and responsiveness all the time, ever. A communicator at heart, teamwork, and clarity keep you going when the work piles on.
- Reliable. Accountable. Dependable. Humble.
Helpful & Required Technical Skills
- Print and design. You’re familiar with printing processes and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Project management systems like Trello and Jira, Google Docs, Slack, including threading and emoji proficiency.
- Understanding of basic spreadsheets.
- Touch typing 65wpm or faster, with very few typos.
- Excellent grammar and consistent use of spell-check.
- Comfortable with fast use and rapid, personalized tailoring of Saved Replies and macros (bonus points if you’re familiar with Zendesk)
- Self-directed fast learner. We try new systems frequently!
Nuts and Bolts:
- Work from almost anywhere! This is a fully remote position, with coverage expected within USA Central Time Zone.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday with optional weekend coverage.
- Please note that this role will require a split between Email & Chat Support. Available for backup Phone Support.