Paperless Pipeline is in search of a motivated and purposeful Business Development Executive who can create and own strategic sales initiatives that support our growth.
What You Will Do:
- Explore and develop growth opportunities through strategies such as internet research, trade show lists, referrals, professional directories and personal investigation.
- Generate new business channels through cold calling, email, social networks, etc.
- Prepare for, and run, pitch meetings with prospects.
- Manage your opportunity pipeline and monitor its health.
- Establish and maintain primary relationships with executive decision makers.
- Become a Paperless Pipeline expert to ensure quality and quantity of product demonstrations.
- You are comfortable working without constant supervision. You channel self-motivation and discipline to get things done.
- You are obsessed with, and have a proven track record of, continuous improvement. You are always seeking new ways to improve your skill set and are obsessed with surpassing your past performance bars.
- You love sales, and are not scared of picking up the phone to follow up with prospects. You possess an uncanny ability to build rapport with real estate professionals.
- You ask meaningful questions, listen, and grasp what prospective customers want to accomplish. You communicate clearly, and explain things in a lucid way.
- You have demonstrated business development experience in the real estate software industry.
- You are connected to an existing network of real estate professionals and industry leaders.
About Paperless Pipeline:
- Paperless Pipeline is simple, flexible, and powerful real estate transaction management software that’s loved by more than 90,000 real estate agents and brokers across the US and Canada.
- We are a profitable, and self-sustaining business that has steadily grown since its inception in 2009.
- We are a 100% remote company with team members across the US.
- We do not engage in pushy sales, unethical tactics, or questionable methods. We do not promise future features to make prospects convert into customers.
- We do not treat prospects and customers as opportunities, accounts, or cogs in a process.
- We believe continuous improvement outperforms long-term, goal-based work. Each day we put out our most effective, purposeful, deliberate work. The next day we do it better.
How to Apply:
Send an email to email@example.com and include “Business Development Executive” in the subject. We ignore run-of-the-mill resumes. Instead, tell us your story and why you’re interested in the role with a thoughtfully written email.
Note: We expect to take a few weeks to review all applications. We’re unable to offer feedback during the screening process due to the number of applications we receive.