Headquarters: New York, NY
Paved is the leading platform for email newsletter sponsorships, connecting top brands like Uber, DropBox, and Gartner to highly engaged audiences. Our platform helps advertisers sponsor thousands of newsletters, including NBC, Business Insider, and TechCrunch, with ease and at scale.
We are a dedicated team shaping the newsletter sponsorships industry. We are trailblazers in the space, providing an all-in-one solution for brands and publishers alike. With technology as our backbone, we pride ourselves in the ability to provide a consultative approach to helping advertisers find the best newsletters for them.
We are growing at a fast pace and looking for our next BDR to join our Sales team.
As a part of our team, you will enjoy:
- Access to the world’s largest sponsorship Marketplace
- Insight into our Ad Network – the most advanced programmatic newsletter ad solution
- The power of data – we employ a data-driven approach to guide our decisions.
- Collaboration with a supportive team, eager to share their knowledge and promote learning.
What you’ll do:
- Drive outbound activity for Paved, including cold outreach and working closely with our wider sales team to convert leads.
- Own, manage, and grow your own book of business, working with top brands and agencies.
- Provide a consultative approach to our managed advertisers.
- We believe in collaboration, so working cross-functionally and collaboratively with our Marketing and Product team is a must.
- Educate and become a Paved subject matter and evangelist in the market.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in media or B2B sales.
- Proven ability to maintain a full sales cycle from prospect to close and renew
- Experience managing own book of business, growing and maintaining accounts.
- Experience building pipelines, prospecting, and nurturing relationships.
- Is result-driven, has a growth mindset, collaborative working style, and is a creative problem-solver.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, and/or other CRMs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills