What this job can offer you
- Act as a primary point of contact for all questions or issues related to employees payroll runs.
- Provide companies and employees support on all Payroll related questions and address their potential issues via email, live messaging and video call.
- Collaborate closely with Customer experience, Payroll Operations, Benefits, Tax and Finance teams to provide best in-class support to our clients and ensure answers are provided within strict SLAs.
- Manages existing relationships with payroll, accounting and benefits service providers.
- Developing and maintaining up-to-date knowledge, documentation and FAQs on Payroll.
- Identify trends in the feedback we receive from our users and customers and collaborate with Payroll Specialists and other teams to bring attention to these trends.
- Work with other teams to ensure any customer escalation is resolved in a quick and efficient manner.
What you bring
- Experience in handling Payroll related queries, advanced knowledge in one or more countries is a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills and obsessed with the customer journey and customer advocacy.
- Ideally 3 years Customer Success and Customer Enablement experience within a product or tech environment.
- Key experience gained in email and live messaging customer and user enablement in a fast scaling organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple stakeholders with different priorities.
- Naturally persistent, kind and patient.
- You have a strong interest in payroll.
- Ideally you have experience working with Zendesk, Slack and Notion.
- Writes and speaks fluent English.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely or async, but considered a plus.
- You’ll report to: Manager, Payroll Client Services
- Team: Payroll & Benefits Client Services
- Location: Anywhere (NORAM)
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
For U.S. applicants: Across all US locations, the base salary range for this full-time position is $$$ to $$$ [plus eligibility for] [bonus] [commission] [and] [equity]. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
We offer a generous benefits package to all full-time employees. Currently in the U.S. this includes: 401(k) plan + employer match, flexible paid time off, paid sick leave in excess of local requirements, parental leave, FSA, HSA, health, dental and vision plans. Click here for more information on our global employee benefits.
- (async) Take home test
- Interview with Global Manager or Regional Manager of Payroll Client Services
- Second interview with Global Manager or Regional Manager of Payroll Client Services
- Prior employment verification check