Headquarters: Santa Ana, California, United States
We call this position a “Customer Advocate” because it’s your job to do just that: advocate for the best possible experience for our customers. Friendly, empathetic support can make someone’s day, and we’re committed to making every interaction – whether email, call, or chat – a fun and helpful one!
This is not a customer service position. There’s a difference between customer service and customer support, which might sound confusing – so please read on!
We’re looking for great communicators who can explain challenging technical information in easy to understand language. Please know that while we love a great vocabulary, simple and clear language skills are what we need.
Your mission is to help our photobooth owners succeed with their hardware and software with quick, informative, and delightful technical support, which means you’ll need some experience troubleshooting and investigating tech related issues. We are looking for candidates with skills in providing proactive solutions to customer obstacles with our complex software and hardware.
That means you’ll need to be a natural problem solver, curious about everything, and driven to find the root issue in every scenario that comes your way. Sound like you? Great! Read on:
- Passionate about technology: enthusiasm for how it works, how to use it, and everything in between
- Confident communicator who does not hesitate to ask questions, investigate, and share your findings with the team
- Understands and answers all customer support questions with a personable nature, troubleshooting skills, and quick wit
- Educates your team members about products, while independently keeping your own technical know-how up to date
- Increases customer delight through extraordinary customer service
- Understands grammar and appreciates the Oxford comma
- Demonstrates empathy through verbal and written responses
- Monitors and responds to Facebook posts to encourage engagement and resolve issues
- Leads customers toward the right products, upsell, and/or help schedule a call with our sales team
- Team oriented and enjoys working with others to find great, out of the box solutions
- Experience with photography is a plus!
We are looking for candidates who are able to work one of the following shifts:
8:30am – 5:30pm PST
11:00am – 8:00pm PST
Please let us which shift you are available to work in your application.
If you do not state your availability, your application will automatically be disqualified.
- Technical Support
- Customer Service
- Hubspot / Zendesk
401K for California Based Employees
️ Annual Retreat
✈️ Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
Quarterly Financial Meetings
Open Book Management
Work from Home Stipend