Headquarters: Hacienda Heights, California, United States
This is a US only position with a strong preference for California-based residents.
We call this position a “Customer Advocate” because it’s your job to do just that: advocate for the best possible experience for our customers. Friendly, empathetic support can make someone’s day, and we’re committed to making every interaction – whether email, call, or chat – a fun and helpful one!
This is not a customer service position. There’s a difference between customer service and customer support, which might sound confusing – so please read on!
We’re looking for great communicators who can explain challenging technical information in easy to understand language. Please know that while we love a great vocabulary, simple and clear language skills are what we need.
Your mission is to help our photo booth owners succeed with their hardware, which means you’ll need significant experience troubleshooting and investigating hardware related issues. Do you have experience repairing computers, laptops, iPads, and printers? Do you take things apart because you want to understand how they work? We want to hear from you!
In order to succeed in this role, you must have 2 years of experience troubleshooting hardware in a previous role or otherwise relevant experience.
If you’re a natural problem solver, curious about everything, and driven to find the root issue in every scenario that comes your way, great! Read on:
- Passionate about technology: enthusiasm for how it works, how to use it, and everything in between
- Has enough previous support experience that you have developed strong troubleshooting ability and are comfortable investigating a wide variety of technical situations – at least two years of technical and hardware support experience is required
- Is enthusiastic about understanding hardware – if you take things apart just to put them back together, please apply!
- Confident communicator who does not hesitate to ask questions, investigate, and share your findings with the team
- Understands and answers all customer support questions with a personable nature, troubleshooting skills, and quick wit
- Educates your team members about products, while independently keeping your own technical know-how up to date
- Increases customer delight through extraordinary customer service
- Understands grammar and appreciates the Oxford comma
- Demonstrates empathy through verbal and written responses
- Team oriented and enjoys working with others to find great, out of the box solutions
- Experience with photography is a plus!
We are looking for candidates who are able to work the following time shift:
Tuesday – Saturday, 10am – 7pm Pacific Time
If you do not confirm you are available for this time shift, your application will automatically be disqualified.
- Technical Support
- Hardware Support
- Customer Service
401K for California Based Employees
️ Annual Retreat
✈️ Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
Quarterly Financial Meetings
Open Book Management
Work from Home Stipend