Physmodo seeks an engineer to maintain and grow our web infrastructure. This includes a variety of technologies to support an in-the-field kiosk installation with a hosted cloud backend. We are seeking a generalist that can maintain and make improvements across our product set.
- Linux: 3 to 5 years or more of strong experience
- Setup, secure, migrate, and backup remote databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Setup, secure, and manage remote web servers (Apache, NGINX)
- Setup, secure, maintain, and manage remote control, remote terminal, remote desktop between Linux and remote Microsoft Windows systems
- Setup, secure, and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines, practices, and tools (GitLab/Jenkins/Bamboo).
- Windows PowerShell and light management remote admin.
- PHP, HTML5, CSS, MySQL, PostgreSQL light development and maintenance
- Securing and security testing
- Virtual machine and network fabric management
- Experience with revision control, such as git
- Knowledge of nodejs is a plus
- Experience with remote work required