Headquarters: Bellingham, WA
Place Inc, a nation wide real estate company, is looking for a database administrator engineer to join our platform team.
We’re a company that uses the latest technologies to help real estate professionals offer value to their customers that’s above and beyond the rest!
Some recent info about our latest funding:
Some key points about the culture of our team here:
We have a passion for open source. That means we’re curious self-learners who dive deep into code repos.
❤️ We care about everything we do. That means we like to take ownership and have attention to detail.
We value a daily work + life balance.
We’ve built a pretty special work environment for the engineering team that’s rare to find at other companies. If this culture and these values resonate with you, please apply!
We’re a remote first company, but you get bonus points if you live in Colorado.
• Manage the processes we use to provision review (“development”) databases
• Ensure our databases have any available autoscaling enabled
• Manage user access to our databases
• Help the developers with any database questions or needs that may arise
• Share on on-call duties as needed
• Experience with database monitoring tools
• Kubernetes basics
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Voluntary life insurance
• Paid maternity/paternity leave
• Unlimited PTO
• Sick leave as needed
• 401(k) plan
More About The Company
We have very little bureaucracy here and we value people’s time. That means our application process is quick and to the point:
• Resume review
• 30 min. intro phone review with the Directory of DevOps
• 30-60 min. “tech” interview (no coding, just some questions with short answers)
• Meet the CTO