Headquarters: Paris, FR
Can you deliver breathtaking and exhilarating tech demos, and explain the intricacies of command-line tools? We run OEM PaaS services for famous brands like Magento Enterprise Cloud Edition and Symfony Cloud – can you help us build and run these vibrant software products?
Directly reporting to our Director of Customer Solutions and in close interaction with our Sales, Support, Engineering and Infrastructure teams, you will be responsible for providing all the technical support our Sales team would require while presenting and demoing our Platform as a Service to our prospects and proactively ensuring a stable and secure product experience by becoming a trusted advisor.
In a given day you might:
- Tailoring our products and services to meet prospects requirements
- Working closely with sales teams for product demos and answering technical questions
- Demonstrating customer business knowledge in the light of our product utilization
- Analyzing customers’ technical needs to suggest consulting services and meet their requirements
- Supporting our team on large accounts by providing your expertise in our product and the web applications ecosystem.
- Liaising with engineering teams when necessary for product improvement
- Getting up to speed regularly with our new product features
You will give our customers their very first impression of our product, leading the path to high satisfaction in their product experience.
While being in a technical-first position, you won’t be responsible for actually implementing our product or clients’ solutions. Excellent knowledge of web application architecture from both code and infrastructure will be required for this position.
- Proven successful experience in handling technical customer relations in the web industry
- Demonstrated the ability to successfully matching customer expectations with product capacities
- Extensive knowledge of web application architecture and services (DNS, CDN, web servers, databases, cache layers, etc.) and distributed systems.
- Extensive knowledge of web development workflows and existing tools (git, CI tools)
- Knowledge of common web applications and frameworks: Magento Commerce, Symfony, Drupal, eZ Platform, or WordPress.
- Knowledge of at least one web-oriented runtimes: PHP, Python, Ruby, Go, etc.
- Understanding of cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Public speaking experience
Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology.
We want people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, humble and smart to join us and help this fast-growing, award-winning company to revolutionize the tech industry.