**The role is a contractor role with the potential to quickly move to a full time role.**
Today, thousands of customers use PlaybookUX to make informed, customer centric decisions.
Our software allows customers to quickly target their audience and receive speak aloud video feedback from people sharing their thoughts. PlaybookUX’s platform enables companies to get feedback on all types of experiences: websites, mobile apps, prototypes, and more.
Join our team to help customers build better products and experiences.
• Respond to a range of customer issues based on priority via chats (85%), emails (10%), and phones (5%)
• Manage enterprise customers relationships via email, video conference and phone
• Identify and analyze issues, patterns, and trends in customer requests & product performance
• Craft well-written responses in a friendly manner
• Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction
• Ability to empathize with customers
• Ability to utilize a variety of tools to troubleshoot and solve complex issues
• Escalate bugs to internal technology teams
• Communicate effectively with internal teams to identify pain points and provide product feedback
• Conduct customer webinars, demos and feature announcements
What we’re looking for
• Strong customer service experience with a desire to go above and beyond
• Previous experience with customer engagement/help desk tools such as Intercom, Zendesk