Headquarters: United Kingdom
As the Marketing Lead at Portal Fantasy, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing campaigns and strategies, to elevate the visibility of our game on Steam, mobile and beyond.
With a deep understanding of gaming culture and trends, you will identify opportunities to engage with our target audience and build strong relationships with our community, our players and influencers.
What We Offer:
- True remote working – work from anywhere in the world
- Fully flexible hours
- Work with a passionate team in a cutting-edge industry
- Formulate and execute the overall marketing strategy for the studio’s game.
- Implement user acquisition plans to drive growth and attract new players to our game through TikTok, influencers, ads and other social media.
- Identify player preferences, industry trends, and competitor strategies, and use the insights to adapt marketing strategies..
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and use data to make decisions to improve.
- Forge strategic partnerships with other gaming companies, brands, influencers, and licensors to enhance our game promotion and cross-promotional efforts.
- Oversee media relations and manage relationships with gaming journalists, bloggers, and content creators to secure favorable coverage and reviews.
- Lead and guide a talented marketing team, fostering a collaborative and creative environment to achieve shared goals.
- Proven experience (minimum 5 years) in marketing roles within the gaming industry, with at least 2 years in a leadership capacity.
- Experience in a successful game launch on Steam, Google Play, and iOS App Store.
- Strong understanding of gaming culture, industry trends, and player behavior.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills, capable of motivating and managing a team effectively.
- Passion for gaming and a genuine interest in video game development.
- Love of pixel games
- A great sense of humour
To apply, please send an email to us with an animal emoji in the subject line!