Headquarters: Melbourne, Australia
Customer Support Agent (UK-only)
Start Date:From 11th January 2021 onwards
Our Customers Need You!
We’re on the lookout for a full-time Customer Support Agent. You can work remotely, but you must be based in the UK.
We are a SaaS-based Practice Management System that simplifies running allied health and wellbeing practices. We’ve grown to become one of the most popular Practice Management Systems in Australia, New Zealand, the UK and now with a growing presence in the USA and Canada.
Our Software Support Agents focus on the following:
- Helping our existing customers get the absolute most out of Power Diary
- Assisting new customers to get up and running on Power Diary
- Looking for opportunities to deepen customers’ use of Power Diary’s features
- Thinking broadly and creatively about each customer’s journey and needs, and helping meet these needs through providing excellent support and service
- Being ‘the voice’ of the customer by listening to customer suggestions and requests, and feeding this into our product development cycle
Day-to-day Software Support Agents spend their time:
- Responding to live Chats, emailed support requests, and customer inquiries using our Helpdesk Software (Help Scout). They also call clients when needed to work through more complex questions.
- Providing online training and walk-throughs via screen share to new, existing or prospective customers
- Creating and updating Knowledge Base articles (customer-facing and internal).
- Contributing to our development roadmap by identifying opportunities for improvement, and new features based on customer feedback.
- Sharing ideas and contributing to the discussion of all things Power Diary with our globally distributed team of Marketing, Development and Customer Success professionals.
You’ll be top of our list if have the following:
- Experience providing software support (strongly desired, but not critical)
- Well-developed customer service skills
- A natural curiosity and aptitude to solve problems
- A motivated, energetic and goal-driven approach to work
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work remotely. Remote work might sound attractive but it’s not for everyone.
Things to know about us and this role:
We are a passionate, collaborative and driven team where everyone works together to make Power Diary the best it can be. We are motivated by building something that makes a difference in the world. Great Practice Management Software not only makes it easier for practice owners to operate more efficiently and effectively but also results in better healthcare for the community.
Whilst we are a well-established company, we have a startup mindset. We are not big on formality but are big on results and outcomes.
You can live anywhere in the UK and will work approximately business hours. However, you’ll be expected to demonstrate flexibility as required to meet customer needs, participate in orientation and training activities, meetings, and also occasionally provide support in other timezones to cover leave periods.
You will report directly to Co-founder, Damien Adler who oversees our Customer Team. We live on Slack, so you’ll use this a lot. You’ll also have regular calls with Damien.
Remuneration will be negotiated based on experience but the following is an indicative guide:
- £12 – £17 p/h