Headquarters: Manalapan, NJ
If you are passionate about technology and working toward a more sustainable and equitable future, come join our close-knit team of professionals! PRI is a digital consultancy that leverages strategic thinking, engineering, and storytelling to create impactful digital experiences for mission-driven organizations. We seek highly motivated, creative problem-solvers who bring diverse perspectives. We are based out of New Jersey, but are a globally distributed team.
We are looking for a full-time Fullstack Developer to work on the development of performant web applications, bring designs to life with high quality code, and provide technical assistance to the content & marketing teams. You will be responsible for all aspects of development for a project in smaller projects and be part of an engineering team for larger projects. This role is completely remote and operates within Eastern Time Zone business hours.
Role and Responsibilities
- Understand project requirements and translate them into code
- Participate in design handoff meetings with designers
- Understand all aspects of a design system and convert them into high-quality code
- Plan code structures based on tech stack and project requirements
- Design and produce custom modules, plugins, services and themes
- Adhere to coding best practices and satisfy accessibility requirements
- Thoroughly test code before committing to codebase
- Follow development workflow and commit code to a shared codebase
- Participate in deployment activities
- Apply security patches and software updates as needed
- Fix bugs efficiently using debugging tools
- Assist in managing hosting infrastructure on various platforms
Knowledge and Skills
- You are hyper-organized, detail-oriented, and able to take ownership of projects to ensure they are completed to the highest levels of quality and meet deadlines
- Must have skills –
- MySQL or similar databases
- React, Angular or Vue js
- Git command line
- Web Services and REST API
- Nice to haves –
- Pantheon or other managed hosting platforms
- Compute services like Lambda
- Familiarity with Command-line Interfaces
- CDN and caching services like Fastly or AWS cloudfront
- Creative tools like Figma or Adobe creative cloud
- Google Analytics
- Facebook API and SDK
- You have good written and verbal communication skills
- You are comfortable working under pressure and meeting challenging deadlines
- You are professional and comfortable working with senior executives
- You have experience working remotely with distributed teams
More About Careers at PRI
- We offer exceptional employee benefits like paid time off, healthcare coverage, retirement plan matching, and more!
- We are committed to supporting your professional growth through development and training opportunities at all levels of your career.
- As a BIPOC-owned organization, we embrace inclusivity and diversity. We put our values at the center of all we do, and we seek candidates who do the same.