Headquarters: Manalapan, US
PRI is a close-knit team of smart, creative professionals. We are a well-respected interactive agency based out of New Jersey known for our deep strategic thinking. We create comprehensive web experiences that span across channels (web, mobile, and social). Innovation is at the core of our colleague relationships and client work – not just for the sake of innovation, but to elevate the end users’ experiences and exceed our clients’ unique goals.
We are looking for a Website Administrator to maintain our clients’ websites. You will be responsible for identifying bugs and fixing them, monitoring website security and performance, performing system upgrades, managing hosting platforms, and implementing operational automation. You will also be assisting clients and users who are facing trouble using the website and facilitate resolution of issues.
This role is completely remote and operates within Eastern Time Zone business hours of 8AM to 5PM.
Role and Responsibilities:
- IT specialist well versed in cloud based hosting platforms
- Monitor the health of website infrastructure in tandem with vendor support teams
- Evaluate and improve website performance
- Hosting, firewall and DNS management
- Implement continuous integration for projects and automate deployment
- Implement and run load and performance tests
- Track current security threats, detect vulnerabilities and help resolve issues
- Analyze website performance metrics and audit trails
- Monitor database stability/performance and troubleshoot issues
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- You are hyper-organized, detail-oriented, and able to take ownership of projects to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- You have a knack for debugging and problem solving
- Comprehensive knowledge of WAF, DNS, website security, CDNs and caching strategies
- You are a team player and is able to collaborate with team members
- You have strong communication skills
- You have experience working remotely with distributed teams
- You have worked in website operations, infrastructure management or relevant fields