About our role
Job role: Product Owner – Financial Advice Domain – Financial Technology
Industry: Financial Technology
Company type: Private
Remote details: Location: Reading UK / Remote & Flexible working in place.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our talented, collaborative team in designing, building and delivering our market leading software Dynamic Planner (SaaS) within the growing FinTech space! Dynamic Planner has a people focused culture with a strong purpose, we offer investment in your personal development and growth and empower you to make a difference!
What you’ll do all day:
You will be working closely with the sprint teams to maximise the value of our product, to establish a vision of what you wish to build, convey that vision and provide leadership in evaluating and adopting applicable Agile / Scrum / Lean / Design best practices and new trends.
You will define the product backlog, create actionable user stories and prioritise the work in the backlog according to business value and ensure the scrum team always has an adequate amount of well-prepared user stories to work on.
You will provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of sprint goals, review and accept the completed user stories and make sure the work fulfils the acceptance criteria.
Developing a solid understanding of our users, our products, the marketplace, the competition and future trends is an essential part of your role.
We will be a great match if you:
– Are qualified, ideally: Product Ownership certification. ISEB (or similar) qualification in Business Analysis.
-Have 5 years + solid experience as a Product Owner or similar role
– Have personal financial advice domain knowledge
– Thrive when working as part of a team to achieve a common goal.
– Can demonstrate great leadership qualities and a determination to succeed as part of a team
– Are organised, can co-ordinate and prioritise work and have great attention to detail.
– Are comfortable working in English.
What can you expect working with us?
– A diverse, fun, enthusiastic team of skilled people.
– Investment in your personal development and growth
– Cross-functional, product-oriented teams.
– Agile and lean mindset – a collaborative atmosphere where we develop and own our product together.
– Focus on real people – we base our changes on interviews and research with our users.
What we offer:
-Competitive salary & discretionary annual performance related bonus scheme
-Generous benefits including 25 days holiday with anniversary increase,
-Personal development budget to help you learn and grow,
-Health & wellness programme to help you focus on you,
-Flexible working policy
-Company Pension, Life Assurance, Payday treats and more!