Our client offers an application for B2B communication: Messaging, Automatic call-back, Chatbot, Visual SVI. Founded by 2 experts in this domain, the company is specialized in customer relationship.
It offers innovative solutions in order to improve the relationship between clients and companies.
It simplifies the 1rst contact between companies and their clients by phone, by the digital channel and more recently by messaging.
Users of our customer’s application sometimes use Salesforce. They wish that data of their discussions with their own clients goes into Salesforce (for example leads and opportunities). Our client needs to create an SFDC application (plugin Salesforce) but is not able to create specifications. So this is a Product Owner Job which implied to define the needs and to write specifications.
The objective of the mission will be to prepare the creation and the implementation of this SFDC application. It is a freelance job, that can be done on remote.
The ideal candidate: Product Owner
For this Product Owner Job, you should :
- Have a former experience as a Product Owner;
- To have a very good knowledge of Salesforce;
- To have a good “business sens” (to understand the customer’s needs);
- To be able to make proposals, and to explain what is best to do;
- To be able to propose the organization of the future Salesforce application, as well as workflow rules;
- To know how to write specifications.
In addition to that :
In parallel, we are looking for someone who will be able to code/create this SFDC application, and then to put it on the Salesforce store. If ever you are able to do specifications, and then to code the application in itself (good knowledge of APEX and workflow), and with a good knowledge of the process to put the application on the store, then those 2 missions can be realized by the same person.