As a Provider Engagement Regional Manager, you will be responsible for engaging with providers and practice employees to improve the patient experience and reduce healthcare costs. The Provider Engagement Regional Manager will report directly to the Chief Provider & Population Health Officer. The ideal candidate will have a background in presenting information in a simple way that persuades providers to take action, while juggling competing priorities. Relevant work experience can vary from service jobs to retail sales, and educational backgrounds in Business with a Marketing focus or Psychology are preferred.
- Build strong relationships with providers and practice employees to effectively communicate and implement programs, initiatives, and strategies.
- Lead in-person and remote touchpoints with providers to discuss performance, cost management and contracting changes.
- Identify and prioritize provider needs and concerns, and develop solutions to improve the patient experience and reduce healthcare costs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of provider engagement strategies with business objectives.
- Analyze provider engagement metrics to continuously improve engagement strategies and build focused approaches to deploying provider engagement reps with practices.
- Resides in or has an ability to travel consistently to the south Houston and Galveston area.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Psychology, with a Marketing focus preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in presenting information in a simple way that persuades key stakeholders to take action.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with providers and practice employees.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Understanding of healthcare industry and provider motivations.
- An ideal candidate has additional experience in healthcare and provider contracting.
Benefits & Perks
- Employer 401k match up to 4% (Immediate vesting)
- Medical, dental and vision benefits employer contribution
- HSA and FSA Plans (Dependent Care and Commuter)
- Fully covered memberships for EAP coverage
- Meaningful paid parental leave for all caregivers, including a childcare stipend upon return from parental leave
- Employer paid short-term, and long-term disability plans
- Life and AD&D insurance access
- Fully remote work environment
- Complimentary access to We Work
- Generous PTO, including vacation days, sick leave and 11 national holidays
- Thoughtfully curated monthly events including learning sessions, wellness sessions, and social events
- Bi-annual company summits
- Investor network support
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
Health & Safety
Belong Health and its partners require full vaccination for associates and select contractors who conduct work outside of their home on behalf of Belong Health and its partners. This applies to those who work within our facilities; interact directly with members and patients; attend in-person meetings or trainings; and/or represent Belong Health at events or volunteer activities. Medical and religious exemptions will be considered, and this policy will not supersede state or local laws