How we hire:
At Pentalog, excellence is what you’ll do. We’re guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
We have developed a great partnership with an Austrian FinTech start-up turned cryptocurrency ‘unicorn’, that is currently expanding his projects. This leading digital asset platform that has made quite a name for itself on the European cryptocurrency exchange market, is now looking for a Python Developer.
In this role, you will actively participate in the planning, implementation, and maintenance of blockchain technology and applications within the client’s ecosystem.
You will join an agile-driven team responsible for offering market conform prices of digital assets to our users, as well as for integrating new assets into the company’s ecosystem. Teams working in this area get the chance to participate in all phases of blockchain integration such as research, evaluation and design and implementation, while making sure to comply with the required quality and security standards.
Python 3, Flask, Django, MySQL, Docker
- 3+ years’ experience in backend engineering;
- Excellent Python 3 skills;
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality, enterprise-grade code for new back-end data processing features on distributed systems;
- Production experience with scalable microservice architectures using Python/Flask;
- Strong API first design fundamentals, data structures, and writing technical specifications for your services to interface with other teams;
- Strong experience working with relational database technology;
- A desire to build and operate your own data processing systems and craft elegant code that can be repurposed for numerous customers without duplication;
- Proven professional software engineering experience;
- Very good problem-solving skills and knowledge of data structures;
- Experience with AWS, Docker;
- Strong skills in designing and building architecture for web services and databases at large scale;
- Background in development for cloud-hosted environments;
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision;
- Great communication skills and fluency in English.
- Develop clean and robust software logic in the field of blockchain technology
- Identify and resolve security-related issues through constant evaluation of possible cryptocurrency-related issues
- Research digital assets and evaluate integration into the company ecosystem
- Architecture and solutions development leveraging microservices;
- Knowledge of security topics related to blockchain technology;
- Experience in Blockchain Technologies, P2P and Smart Contracts;
- Understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric, symmetric, hash functions, and encryption/signatures.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.