At Daupler, we have a big vision to help cities respond to emergencies and prevent water contamination. As a well-funded KC based startup (Techstars Alum), we are rapidly expanding and looking for engineers who are excited about solving real problems that impact public health.
About the Role:
We are looking for Engineers who can help us build a world class platform, while understanding front end components (React, React Native) as well as microservices and back end components like Django. As a high growth technology company, who were awarded a Techstars Impact company for our ability to safeguard public health,and are looking for people who are excited about helping our journey to make issues like what happened in Flint Michigan a thing of the past.
The Daupler platform is completely cloud-native. We leverage containers and orchestration tools for efficient deployments at scale. We leverage PostgreSQL databases and utilize React and React Native to maintain highly extensible front-end architectures.
We are currently using:
- Django, Python
- Docker Runtime/Packaging
- RESTful Web Services
Why Work For Us:
- Competitive Salaries along with company equity so early contributors benefit from our success.
- Engineers come to work for us because our problems are interesting to solve, come with complex challenges, and impact all of our lives.
- You won’t just work on some prototype that will never be used – you’ll be building services and features that will hit production.
- Flexible and casual work environment.
- Time Off is essential. We provide unlimited vacation for all employees.
- We’ll provide all the resources you need to do your best work.
NOTE: U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.