How we hire:
At Pentalog, excellence is what you’ll do. We’re guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
More on the project:
We are looking for a QA Automation Tester who loves to use his/her knowledge & skills and is willing to put them to good use for our project, involving a multinational corporation – one of the largest sportswear manufacturers worldwide!
Client & project:
This Scrum-based project involves building a large-scale B2B e-commerce platform. The solution aims to facilitate collaboration with re-seller companies and aims to process very large orders, along with high traffic levels. Performance and scalability are our client’s main concerns.
The application is a Cloud-enabled solution, based on Java 8 + Java 10, built on top of a Microservices architecture. The back-end relies on the Spring Suite, while the UI is developed using React.js. This technologically advanced platform is hosted on AWS.
The exceptional quality is ensured through a Scrum-based project organization and a high percentage of automated testing. We also pay special attention to applying industry-related and software development best practices.
As a QA Automation Tester, a very important piece of the ‘puzzle’ we call team, you will need to test APIs with modern tools: Serenity, REST Assured, Cucumber, Gherkin.
Also, we need you to have:
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies – Scrum in particular;
- Very good communication skills with all those involved in the process;
- Good level of English (written and spoken);
- Strong attention to details;
- Determination, focus on quality and performance;
- A responsible attitude and an ambition to achieve your mission.
- Meticulous with strong attention to details
- Determined, focused on quality and performance
- A responsible attitude and an ambition to achieve your mission
- German language skills (it would be nice to have them, because it’s a German client)
- French language (not mandatory, but you know, we’re a French company).
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.