Your mission as a QA Engineer at Time2play:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents and provide feedback
- Create detailed and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute test automation scripts
- Identify and record bugs
- Estimate, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Team up with engineers and product managers to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and strategies
Why work for Time2play?
We are embarking on an ambitious new product dedicated to reviewing the best online gambling sites. The project is called Time2play and has a planned scope and scale never seen before in the iGaming industry.
We plan to use this as the basis of a true transformation of how consumers end up choosing their online casino or sportsbook – and prospectively many more types of products and services.
To do that, we need the best self-driven, talented, and adaptable people around us.
Thats where you come in.
Were looking for a QA Engineer who wants to grow with the product and be part of something truly groundbreaking.
What we offer in return:
- Full empowerment and the opportunity to really have your say on the final product
- Remote working & a brand-new office in Malta called “Oasis“
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package if you move to Malta
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Work equipment of your choice
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Annual Reunion in a tropical place
- Annual Team Round-ups in the location of the teams choice