Headquarters: Las Palmas, Spain
Note: Although this is a remote position, we are currently only seeking candidates who can ensure at least 3 hours of overlap with European time zones between UTC and UTC+2 (essentially between Lisbon and Istanbul).
About the job
Quaderno is a product-led company with 2,500+ paying customers across 60 countries. As an Account Executive your mission is to help potential customers evaluate Quaderno and win deals.
We are not a boiler room that tries to get as many deals as possible at all cost. Our aim is to only convince customers who will benefit from Quaderno. The work will primarily be responding to inbound leads. In the future part of your work could involve outreach.
You will work under our Business Development Manager and give demos to potential customers, follow-up and contribute to improving sales processes.
This means that as an Account Executive, you will…
- Manage multiple sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Meet and exceed targets.
- Keep the CRM system up to date.
- Suggest ways to improve the sales process.
- Communicate like a PRO both written and verbally.
- Enjoy working independently in a distributed company.
Quaderno is a global, fully remote company, and we believe that our way of working, independent of borders and time zones, is the future.
We want to build a work environment where people are happy, productive, and interact well.
We’re quite transparent internally. This helps everyone to be part of this journey and take better decisions.
We believe in diversity, and we are committed to create a home for everyone, no matter your gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics.
We like to work hard, but we also believe in balance. That’s why we only work 5 really focused hours per day, ensuring everyone has plenty of time to exercise and enjoy life. No toxic meetings, no endless phone calls, no bullshit. Just focused work. The rest of the day is dedicated to family, friends, pets, and hobbies (you know, the important stuff).
Being part of Quaderno means that you’ll become part of a culture that’s based on excelling in our craft while also maintaining a healthy work-life balance. You’ll join a multicultural team that’s passionate about helping thousands of businesses around the world.
Indicators that this could be a good role for you
This is not an entry-level position. You have previous experience working in a sales role, preferably at a SaaS or related company.
- Solid sales skills: ability to convey the Quaderno value proposition in a way that is tailored to each prospect.
- You are an outstanding communicator, both verbally and in writing. You’re comfortable communicating across disciplines at all levels of the organization.
- Ownership, you are on top of the customers assigned to you and don’t drop the ball.
- You want to grow, learn and stay up to date on changes in the product, market and tax landscape.
- Enjoy working in a distributed environment with limited supervision.
- Fluent in English. Fluency in Spanish a plus.
- Candidates with experience selling tax software or other applications within e-commerce are highly encouraged to apply!
We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and committed to building a sustainable company that will continue to grow for decades to come. That means we value work-life balance and invest in our employees’ long-term growth.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- 22 days of paid leave + local public holidays.
- Up to €150 per month if you’d like to rent a coworking desk.
- Monthly book allowance.
- Great learning experience.
- A passionate and caring team.
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places (COVID-19 permitting).
- Flexible schedule and location (we only work 5 hours a day!).
- And much more
This is a remote position, so you’re free to work from wherever you please on whatever schedule works best for you as long as you have at least 3 hours of overlap with your mostly EU-based colleagues. You’ll also have the option to work from our office in Gran Canaria (Spain) or rent a coworking space in the city where you live.
How to apply
We’re accepting applications until Sunday, May 16. There’s no benefit to applying early. Keep it sharp, short, and get across what matters to you.
We expect to take one week to review all applications. You’ll hear from us by Friday, May 28, about advancement to an interview. Our interviews are one hour, all remote, with your future colleagues.
We aim to make an offer during May with a flexible start date in June.
Please note that we’re unable to offer individual feedback during the screening process. We usually see a lot of applications for open positions, and our hiring team simply doesn’t have the bandwidth to offer personalized feedback before the first interview round.
We know this is a lot of work and there’s a lot on the line. It’s a significant career move to consider. We appreciate the generosity and courage that go into giving us that consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please treat this as your first interview. We receive lots of resumes, so here’s your chance to stand out from the crowd.