Headquarters: Santa Monica, CA
ReCharge is looking for a well-rounded Sr. Analyst with strong critical thinking, communication, and technical skills
We are looking for a detail oriented analyst, someone with an aptitude for wrangling complex systems and standing up the analytics that drive our business decisions. As our first sales operations hire, you will be responsible for defining our systems and data architecture to build clean, accurate reporting and scalability across the growth org.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Synthesize disparate information into weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics and analytics to help sales leaders make data-backed business decisions.
- Develop and implement CRM and BI dashboard reporting infrastructures to help support the business in driving efficiency and revenue growth.
- Manage both evergreen and ad-hoc data integrity projects such as CRM data clean up, and data enrichment to increase the availability and granularity of actionable data.
- Define and document data integrity checks and maintenance best practices ensuring data hygiene in our CRM system as our organization scales.
- Identify opportunities to improve workflows and leverage automation to grow our capacity in line with the growth of the business (i.e. email prospecting, content enablement software, contract management).
What You’ll Bring
- 3 – 7 years of sales operations with strong focus on data architecture and systems within a SaaS organization
- Experience working with sales systems and tools such as CRM (SFCD), marketing automation (Hubspot), sales automation (Outreach.io), variable compensation, and business intelligence tools (Looker).
- Operational mindset & attention to detail; an ability to design and implement solutions that connect diverse systems and datasets
- Ability to drive simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, and communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally
- Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end. Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations at all levels
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is desired.
- SQL, APEX and data visualization platforms experience is a plus
- Proficient in reading our documentation, specifically the ReCharge API docs