Headquarters: Washington DC
We aren’t your typical VC backed startup promising unicorn status and stock options that won’t ever be worth a thing.
We are profitable, never had a lay-off, and actually value people. We still move fast and are putting our dent in the marketing technology world. Don’t mistake our lack of funding for a lack of ambition.
Our values are:
- People First (Team > Customers)
- Data-Driven (The data tells a story and we are listening)
- Nail then Scale (Built-in processes to experiment and scale-out what works)
As a growing business, we are changing all the time. We strive to create opportunities for those who display the aptitude and want people who want to grow and learn with us. Nail your first role here, and you could move laterally across teams, add more responsibilities, or specialize as the business requires.
We believe in a healthy work-life balance so you can consistently do your best work. We are in it for the long haul and not just for the short term revenue spikes and burning through people to grow at all costs.
About the Position
This is a growth opportunity where you can make an immediate impact and help us scale. Referral Rock is a fast-growing Referral Marketing software as a service (SaaS). Many current employees started in this role and are now thriving at other roles within the company.
- Initial discovery calls with inbound demo requests and trial users
- Develop opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Understand and immediately respond to prospective customer’s needs and requirements
- Maintain CRM to ensure data accuracy
- Run group demonstrations for prospective customers
- Respond to inbound chat requests from prospective customers
- 1-2 years of experience working in sales or customer support talking to customers
- Experience working within a CRM (HubSpot preferred but not required)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization, both written and verbally
- High energy, high capacity, high integrity with a strong work ethic
- Positive attitude, strong drive for results, and can easily handle ambiguity
- Customer focused – able to go above and beyond to make your internal customer’s job easier
- Experience with sales and marketing automation software such as Hubspot, Asana, Zapier, and Confluence
- Familiar with inbound marketing and inside sales processes
- Team Player – committed to helping others and driving the company forward
- Desire to get better – curious and coachable with a strong desire to hone your craft and continuously improve
- Self managed – organized and reliable with strong time management and prioritization skills
- Self aware – comfortable and confident in who you are and what you aspire to be.
- Medical and Dental
- Flexibile PTO and Holidays
Join us where you can be appreciated for what you do best and unlock your potential!