A-Line Staffing is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Remote Data Scientist located in Denver, CO
Please review the desired qualifications listed below and apply or contact Nate Namiotka with questions.
- Identify and develop products and solutions that can help grow and transform the data business by designing and building models and algorithms to drive predictive & prescriptive analytics across the customer journey and product portfolio.
- Research client problems and unmet data needs, compile and evaluate research on market requirements, identify, develop and evaluate new product ideas or enhancements to existing products, translate research discoveries into usable and marketable solutions.
- Deliver on insights and analytics to help business leaders answer critical questions related to unmet market problems, customer journey and product adoption.
- Support business models for new solutions and to evaluate performance of existing and new initiatives; research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis.
- Collaborate with other data transformation teams, product development, operations and client teams to provide technological and data driven solutions to pressing business issues.
- Identify opportunities for leveraging advanced analytics in transforming the business, products and solutions for clients.
- Mine and analyze data to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor, and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- 5 – 7 years of experience as a software engineer
- 5 – 7 years of experience in solving complex business problems using data science, statistical techniques & machine learning to build predictive & prescriptive solutions across product portfolios and customer journeys.
- Experience building multi-tenant SaaS applications
- Experience with HR software, compensation analysis and market matching
- Demonstrated success in working with dynamic and autonomous teams in a global organization, including experience working in an agile environment with iterative feedback.
- Comfortable with loosely defined requirements where you exercise your analytical skills to collaborate with the rest of the team to build solutions
- Attention to detail with focus on data quality, data consistency and criticality.
- Experience providing insights to support strategic decisions, including preparing and delivering insights and recommendations, including experience in visualizing, presenting and effectively communicating data.
- Some travel, including international, may be required.
- Knowledge of and experience with one or more modern programming languages, C# and Python are preferred.
- Hands-on experience with data analysis tools particularly Python
- Applied knowledge and experience with building and training ML models
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Machine Learning – specifically deployment and training of ML models using (Keras, TensorFlow, Scikit-learn or similar packages)
- Experience using Jupyter Notebooks, Azure Machine Learning Notebook VM or similar Data Science tools
- Understands the fundamentals of Deep Neural Networks (DNNs) and how they ‘learn’ using backpropagation
- Exposure to AI, Deep Learning, Neural Networks and NLP
- Extensive experience with relational, document and NoSQL database technologies.
- Experience in Enterprise Visualization Tools: PowerBI, Dundas, Tableau, QlikView.
- University bachelor’s degree in data science, data analysis, statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, or any other related discipline; master’s degree is preferred. 2-5 years demonstrated data science or analytic experience.
- Candidates must be local in Denver or surrounding areas. This role will primarily be remote but the person will be required to come into the office around 1x/week.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Nate Namiotka – A-Line Staffing