We are looking for a 100% remote Senior .NET Developer to join our IT department and build functional applications and websites. Responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems. If youre equally happy to roll up your sleeves to write code and review other team members work, wed like to meet you. Ultimately, youll use your expertise in the .NET framework to help us deploy high-quality applications.
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Support junior developers work
- Document development and operational procedures
We are a remote first, and certified eHealth company from The Netherlands, that is on its way to improve life for many people. If you want to work on apps that actually do something for the people around, come and help us out. At this moment we are with 24 people throughout various EU member states.
Why start working at MEDrecord
- 100% remote company! We are based in The Netherlands and we expect you to live inside one of he EU member states.
- You will be able to work together with /and learn from other smart people, who care about building quality software as much as you do.
- You will enjoy working in tight-knit Scrum teams, focused on delivering quality work at the end of each sprint.
- You wont be doing systematic overtime. If your team is running late on a project, we expect you to bring this up to management, not work late hours to keep up.
- You will be listened to by your peers. Everybodys voice matters here.
- You will also get flexible hours and will work in a pleasant working environment, but: no working at night and sleeping during daytime.. :-)!
- We respect your culture and traditions
Salary range: between 30.000 (medior) and 60.000 (senior) based on your knowledge/education and your experience and of course we have the intention to give you a higher salary.