What would be your responsibilities?
- Build and improve our medical reporting engine, an interactive medical reporting application that supports radiologists in every step.
- Tackle challenging algorithms for medical text such as text generation, autocompletion and spell checking.
- Help our medical content team by building a better modular and flexible content management model, for example by adopting a git inspired Merkle tree.
- Drive scalability and improve our on-premises installer to make our application scale across thousands of hospitals and private practices.
Who are we looking for?
- You bring 5+ years of experience as a software developer with a proven track record of building SaaS web applications with complex logic
- Strong knowledge of modern web frameworks and technologies, for example:
- Familiarity with React, Redux, Typescript
- Experience in end to end development from server setup to deployment (Linux, Docker)
- Curiosity and an interest in continuously developing yourself and adding new technologies to your knowledge base
- Fluent in English
- If you have a degree in maths and physics, we consider this a plus.
- We also consider previous experience in healthcare IT (HL7, DICOM, FHIR) a large plus
What do we offer?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Become part of a remote team
- Work with experts – Our team consists for example of Harvard, Stanford & Oxford graduates
- Sponsored conference visits
- Choose your own hardware
Do you want to work on meaningful product in a great environment? Then don’t hesitate to apply! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.