GrammaTech’s Research Division is constantly working to transition techniques for software analysis and transformation from academic research to industrial practice. As R&D SDET you will work with multiple teams on multiple projects. You will build and maintain a rapid and reliable CI/CD environment spanning multiple operating systems, leveraging on-premise and cloud resources, and deploying to open-source packages and commercial products. You will be responsible for the software development environment for a team that builds new software-security and software-development tools.
- Create and maintain infrastructure supporting software building, testing, and deployment integrated into GrammaTech’s GitLab-based development environment
- Improve the efficiency of CI/CD processes, shortening the developer dev-test turnaround
- Simplify dependency management and build processes, easing developer ramp-up
- Work closely with other members of the development team
- Propose, implement, and evaluate security-focused software analysis and testing
- Participate fully in Agile/Scrum processes to ensure smooth and efficient development
- Strong experience with
- containerization tools such as Docker
- container orchestration tools such as Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Amazon ECS
- cloud providers such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google GCE
- Linux system-administration experience (at the command-line level)
- Experience with distributed version control systems such as Git or Mercurial
- Experience with continuous deployment/continuous integration systems such as TravisCI, GitHub pipelines, or GitLab CI
- Programming experience in Python and C/C++
- Understanding of compiler design
- Understanding of low-level executable file formats, instruction set architectures, and their execution
- Experience using Static and/or Dynamic Analysis
- Reverse-engineering or malware-analysis techniques
- Experience testing Machine Learning systems
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
GrammaTech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Disability/Veterans/Affirmative Action employer.
Members of underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.