Headquarters: Boston, MA
Remote Work. We know the best work doesn’t always happen in person. Our people have the choice to work from wherever they do their best work. For some of us that means our homes, while others prefer to use our office in Boston (the Seaport). With flexible working locations and hours, we support Robinauts across the US.
Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies such as Toyota and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What We’re Looking For:
- Details: You understand that writing clear support documentation makes effective deployment. You cringe at typso.
- Curiosity: You’re driven to learn the latest and greatest of an industry. You enjoy problem-solving and know how to ask strategic questions rather than just talking about implementation details.
- Improvisation: You easily navigate conversations with experienced technical folks, with the right mix of patience and empathy.
- Coaching: Customers trust your advice on technical questions. You make people look smart, and sales actively seek you on all their calls.
- Continuous improvement: You’re always considering where you can build out and improve internal processes to create a smoother onboarding experience.
We’re Hiring Someone Who Will:
- Guide customers through successful deployments.
- Troubleshoot integration issues.
- Assess technical viability of integrating Robin with their current environment.
- Provide best practices for implementing solutions to meet customer goals.
- Act as subject matter expert for calendar integrations (Google Workspace, O365, Exchange) and common enterprise standards for user and device management (i.e., SAML, MDM).
- Troubleshoot advanced technical issues.
- Use internal tools (e.g., Sumologic).
- Research external solutions as needed.
- Manage the security questionnaire process.
- Field all prospect or customer security questions.
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices and GDPR compliance.
- Work closely with our Data Protection Officer (DPO) on any escalated concerns.
- Support internal training and enablement.
- Contribute to technical training curriculum for the GTM team.
- Answer GTM team technical questions.
Why You’ll Love This Job:
- As the resident expert, the sales team will rely on you for the most up-to-date technical and product information during deployments. You’ll help answer technical integration, security, and product questions for prospects.
- Guide customers through successful deployment. Travel is rarely a requirement.
- Work with customer experience, product, and engineering teams to field technical questions and keep great documentation.
- Package and share customer feedback with the product team to help build our roadmap.
You’ll Succeed In This Role If You:
- Have 1-3 years experience as a Solutions Engineer at a SaaS company.
- You know how to search through server and application logs for clues. Today we use Sumologic, but your skills should carry just fine.
- Have experience working with common enterprise standards for user and device management (i.e., SAML, SCIM, MDM).
- You are familiar with Google Workspace, Office 365, and the magic of on-premise Exchange.
- Have strong communication skills and enjoy explaining technical concepts.
It’s an Added Bonus If You:
- Are already good at navigating common security conversations, including industry best practices and riveting topics like GDPR.
- Have experience with REST API’s.
- Company-funded health benefit options
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 12 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
Robin is committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world around us. We believe that the key to good work is empowering our people and we know that diversity and inclusion are a large part of this equation. Our realities shape our everyday experiences and it’s our responsibility to our employees, our customers and our communities to address the issues with workplace representation. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For office access, all Robinauts and visitors must provide documented proof of vaccination against COVID-19. If documentation is unavailable, Robinauts and visitors can provide either:-
– A negative COVID-19 test with results dated within 72 hours prior to their accessing the office, every time they access the office
– OR for regular office users, proof of negative COVID-19 testing on at least a weekly basis.